Thursday, July 14, 2022

Summary of my Property Investment

 I always belive:

Berakit-rakit ke hulu,

Berenang-renang ketepian,

Bersakit-sakit dahulu,

Bersenang-senang kemudian.


I started my property investment at the age of 26. By what I knew today, this is considered late already. Fortunately, I never give up to seek any opportunity to invest in various kind of properties.

 
 
Since I am a government servant, I have to declare all my asset and pay the relevant taxes.
From the list above, it is impossible for me to buy them now even at my current higher salary. But, investment is more an art than a mathematical equation.
If you want to learn from me, contact me for personal coaching. It is not free!
With two shop lots, I can retired with good additional income streams.
Oh yes, I used compress loan in 2014 and successfully hold them until today.
Hmm, I am wondering when should I buy my first BMW car :)


No comments: