Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Official Work As a Lecturer

I am a lecturer in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

I had a personal website specifically for my job at http://zulfakar.fke.utm.my (see in IMPORTANT LINK, no. 7). However, due to the site restructure, all the content were gone, and I don't the time to create a new content nor link. So, I am going to use my personal website here until I create a new content.

My research is 80% for industry applications and 20% for theoretical development. My main areas are:

1. IC Design using FPGA/CPLD, VLSI
2. PLC: custom, compiler and application development, LLD, Petri Net, BASIC or C languages
3. Embedded System Design using microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processing and FPGA
4. System development and machinery
5. Software (VB, C/C++, AI, compiler, graphic engine etc.)
6. Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and manufacturing, and electronic assembly

I have done more than 50 industry projects worth more than RM20million.

I will update this page, and provided related links from time to time.


No comments: