Monday, July 25, 2022

Dream the Future You Want

The power of dreams is real. It is not just a Honda slogan.

The power of sub-conscious dream is really powerful.

You can get what you want by dreaming the desire first. The steps to achieve your dreams will be interpreted by your brain. The speed to achieve your dreams are determined by your correct actions. Sometimes, you are repeating the same actions without you realize since your sub-conscious is guiding you to achieve your dreams.

A lot of people are afraid to dream what they want because they don't want to be disappointed when they fail to achieve the dreams. A lot of people are preparing reasons not to achieve their dreams rather than taking action to get their dreams. Sometimes, the ability to breakdown your dreams into small parts and achieve them one by one is more important than directly getting your final dreams.

The very first step to achieve something great is the ability to have the desire to get a specific target. Focus! Without aiming any target, what is in life to achieve? By chance? God don't play with dice said Mr. Albert Enstein. Hence, muslims are told to first to do "niat" (internal intent) before starting a prayer. And we do this at least 5 times a day!

 

 

My current dream car

I do dream to buy an expensive and big house where my family can live comfortably and secured. I already achieved the target without realizing the steps should be taken. Since my prior actions were on the correct path, I managed to bought the house in 2014. It is gated and guarded. It also has a club house consists of two swimming pools and a gymnasium. Now, it is worth about RM1.2 Million.


When I was a fresh engineer, I do dream to buy a shop lot as an investment. Although my salary was very low at the time, my brain do the calculation for me and guide the best path for me to achieve my goals. It took almost ten years for me to buy the first shop lot from the first day I dream for it. I am the first to buy a shop lot among my siblings.


 My first shop lot which is next to the corner lot

I dream to get 10 aggregate in my SPM examination. Prior the year of the examination, I had several weaknesses on several subjects. It was quite impossible at the time especially in subjects where memorization was important. But, I never stop dreaming to get my target every time I pray on every day. A week before the SPM results came out, I got an actual dream where someone handover the SPM result with exactly the target achievement I want!

The Bigger the Dream is Better than None!

No comments: