Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year

It is still fresh to say a happy new year. I was exhausted during the last week of the year 2017 to compile my whole 2017 year works, and submit them in the online record. Most of the time, I forgot what have been done. Worst, it is difficult to find the proof for every work especially when they were done months ago. Some of them, I managed to print pdf file and store in my hard disk. But, most of the time, I was busy chasing to finish my tasks. When, we are busy, it is normal other tasks will also appear at the same time.

For 2018, I hope to do my work including my investment more systematic. In order to do that a better work planning is needed. I have to increase the usage of cloud computing and smartphone. It looks like my utilization of academic blog really help me to spread the information to relevant parties in a more efficient manner. Hence, in 2018, I should use the academic blog more frequently. For my personal blog, sometimes I have original idea to do my market survey and investment more effectively. But, this blog is shared to all viewers around the world. I need an alternative mechanism to share my ideas to those only essential.

Another thing, I must have a better planning for my academic, investment and business. They are all interrelated. As usual, one plan is not sufficient. I should have an alternative plan, and also a back up plan. To do this, I need to be in the zone of creativity, list all the possibilities that came into my mind, analyze the relationship, prioritize them, and focus the goals to be achieved. The most difficult part is ideas are not easily come by when you need it. So, you should appreciate the sources wherever you can get any idea.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: