Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My 2nd Tapioca Harvest

The tapioca trees on the left and right are ripe to be harvest. I decided to harvest the one on the right first because it is a lot taller than the one on the left (twice the height of the left).






 I asked my eldest son to help me to harvest the tree.

 First, we get rid any small plant on the top soil. Then, we dig the top soil carefully while avoiding to hit the tapioca roots.





Sometimes when we are sure the location of the roots, we use angkul to dig the soil.



We managed to get a lot of tapioca roots.




The simplest way to enjoy the tapioca roots is by boiling them.


After finished eating one full plate of tapioca, it is still not enough!


Now, I have a new location about 1 meter square to add another tapioca tree or other trees such as sweet potato, banana, papaya etc..





No comments: