Friday, November 15, 2019

Exit Road of Taman Pulai Perdana

Everyday, lots of vehicles use the internal road of Taman Pulai Perdana and take the exit road of Taman Pulai Perdana to Pontian, to skip the main road from Taman Sri Pulai to Kangkar Pulai, Pulai Indah, Pulai Hijauan or even Pontian. Currently, the exit road is under construction for expansion.


Today, the congestion is very bad that I have to queue even before I reach the primary school of Taman Pulai Perdana.


The expansion is important to ensure three columns of vehicles can use the exit road at the same time. This also ensure those who are going to Pontian direction do not need to stop at the junction.



I am hoping the exit road can be completed after my returned from Yogyakarta. I have a conference to attend from 19 to 22 Nov. 2019. After the good news of the opening of the Pulai Jaya exit highway on 11 Nov. 2019, this should be another good news for the surrounding neighborhood!

No comments: