Thursday, November 14, 2019

1st Eggplant at Home

The soil at my home is not fertile. In addition when it is rainning, the water is hard to be absorbed by the soil. The land will become small ponds. Therefore, I prefer to plant my vegetables in vases, polybags and bottles. Some of them I planted in 0.25L, 1.5L or 3L bottles. The best is to use 5L bottle of palm oil, cooking oil.

Several days ago, my wife finally pluck an eggplant from the tree and cook it. The size is not bad whcih is about 11cm.

The weight is about 111gm. It is still too young actually. But the color of the eggplant made my wife inpatient to cook it.

There are several more eggplant trees bearing fruits. I have no worry about chemical pesticide or fertilizer since all my plants are organically planted and maintained.

Although you can plant trees and vegetables in bottles, you still should buy your dream home. Click here to learn to buy your dream home.

No comments: