Sunday, November 20, 2016

Maintain Your Car Regularly and Correctly

This early morning, I am going to Mersing to send my son entering Politeknik Mersing. As a preparation, I sent my to a workshop to replace two of my car's tires. Based on my track record, it is time to replace the tires with new ones. I was shocked to find out that the tires were overdue already. They have worn out badly as shown below:


The wires are clearly visible. While they were attached to the car, I did not see any wire. May be, my vision is not so good especially when I am in hurry. Let's take a look closer:

 
The other tire:
 
Now you can easily see them. can you see them if I make them stand up?


At a distance, it is more difficult to see. Of course you can see them since I already pointed them out as above! But, it is a lot harder when they were attached to the car. Luckily, I have a regular schedule to do maintenance. Based on this experience, it is safer to check your tires earlier than your pre-dated maintenance.



When I think back a few months ago, I travel a lot in short distances to monitor my house's renovation. Even though the distances are short, in a day, i have to travel at least five times. When these are accumulated in a month, the distance is very far. This is why my tires worn out earlier than my schedule (I anticipate to change the tires in December).

So, for your safety and your family safety, it is better to have a regular maintenance and always do it earlier than the scheduled.

Next: Does the above is the only problem I found?



No comments: