Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Ripe Pineapple for Harvest

Previously, I shown my first pineapple has bear fruit, click here. I planted the tree about two years ago. After moving the pineapple into different container, the pineapple finally bear fruit, click here. Another pineapple in a 5L bottle has also bear fruit, click here. This proves I can use 5L bottle to plant pineapples. Now, it is time to harvest the first pineapple at my home.


The progress of the fruit is here. The pictures of pineapple in December 2019 are below. They looks beautiful. The pictures were taken on 4th December 2019. At closer look, you can see the edges are red.



The pineapple pictures taken on 11 January 2020. From red color, the fruit has become yellow.


I am planning to harvest the fruit during this weekend. Hopefully, I can preserve the fruit until Chinese holiday, so that my son can also taste the fruit when he came home.


Once I plucked a pineapple fruit, I don't know how long the fruit can last. Do you?

No comments: