Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Planting Pineapple at Home

I planted my first pineapple more than two years ago (2017) at my new home. It still didn't bear any fruit after two years. I thought it didn't bear any fruit since I planted it in a ploybag. The picture below was on Nov. 2018.


But, that didn't deter me from planting more pineapple trees. Some of them, I planted on the ground.

However, the soil at my new home is not fertile enough. So, I decided to plant all new pineapple trees in polybags and bottles. When there are so many of them, it is beautiful to arrange them at the perimeter of my house.


The pineapple tree on 26 January 2019.


To my amazement, I noticed on 8 September 2019, my first pineapple tree already bear its fruit!!


My daughter and I were very excited. The color of the new pineapple fruit is so beautiful. This motivate me to plant more pineapple trees.


No comments: