Monday, December 11, 2017

Cutting grass and up keep my garden with family

It was Saturday. It has been two weeks of school holiday. My wife and I took the opportunity to up keep our garden next to the house. The garden before cutting the grass:







The gold banana is bearing its fruit. Actually, I have cut some space at the front yard. After that I have busy for almost one month. As a result, the grass has grown up again.



My son cutting the grass using hand drill. The blades was custom made by me after analyzing various designs available in the market from using actual grass cutter machine, grinder, DC motor and etcetera. I found the cheapest and easiest method possible which cost me less than RM3 per set of blades. So, the total cost is still less than RM100. Since I cannot afford to buy a cordless hand drill, we have to use our wired hand drill. Fortunately, I have a very long extension wire which is more than 25 feet. Combining with another 6 feet wire extension, it is enough to cover the whole garden.






The picture after we cut the grass. Below is how we use hand drill to cut grass.


No comments: