Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Richest Man in Babylon

About ten years ago, I read a very interesting investment book titled The Richest Man in Babylon. It is one of the sources where the book Rich Dad Poor Dad written by Robert Kiyosaki is based on. I was dissatisfied with the book written by Mr Kiyosaki. Therefore, I look for the sources. To my surprise, The Richest Man in Babylon gives me more clarity, new insights and inspiration. No wonder the book is one of the top five main references in personal financial growth.

After reading the book, I realised I should spread the knowledge to Malaysia's population and as many as possible. But I suspected not many people will be able to 100% understand the written English language especially to the younger generation. Thus, I decided to do the translation into Malay language. Those who are interested to get the book preview can go to this link. The filename is MANUSIA TERKAYA DI BABYLON 2017 - Mukahdimah v2. If you are interested to get the full version, you can email to me at zulfakar@gmail.com.

One of the most important topic in the book is to pay attention to secure your wealth. Many people become poor or fail to have personal wealth growth because they are easily being manipulated to throw away their wealth. They are unaware that most of their expenditure are misguided especially today there are so many subtle advertisement on spending the money unwisely, quick rich scheme, and mismanagement on the long term plan.

Those who have not read this book, I strongly recommend to read it at least three times!




No comments: