Thursday, September 14, 2017

Teaching Chess for Primary School

I have been requested to train the chess team from Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Universiti 4. As part of my social works, I accepted the job. The school has a bunch of talented students. However, they lack of practise and theoretical exposure.




There are two or three students who are quick study. But, we have limited time to prepare for the tournament. Two weeks before the tournament day, we spent almost every day to practise. In addition, I spent one of my weekends to teach them.





The girl's team has limited number of members. So, I asked for the juniors to attend.

Meanwhile, one of my daughter took part in the tournament in secondary school section. She won the 10th prize. She could do better if she was willing to spend more time to learn and practise.






No comments: