Monday, August 7, 2017

My official work website

Finally, I successfully configured my own website for official use.  This website will discuss my official work as an academician. I hope the website can also help fresh graduate to plan their future. Therefore, I will also discuss about property investment and entrepreneurship which will focus on young graduates or those who are still fresh in the industry (less than 5 years of working). But, first of all, they must choose the most suitable carriers for themselves so that they can grow their skills, knowledge and valuable experience.

The website also will discuss about unseen opportunities available in the university which widely tab by MNC or Multi National Companies. The opportunities may come in many form such as R&D collaboration, seed funding, training, skilled or professional workers, exploration and many more. I am able to make the linkages due to my extensive experience doing work for industry.

You can also learn something from the entries especially on current and future technology development whether you realize it or not. For those who want to further study in whatever field you choose, you may also benefit from it. Parents who are helping their children to choose field of study, you may ask related questions in the website. What are your concern? Go visit:

No comments: