Tuesday, July 25, 2017

1st Hari Raya Celebration

I moved into my new house on the day before Hari Raya last year. As a result, during the month of Hari Raya 2016, I spent a lot of time to do finishing touch on my house renovation, decoration and cleaning. There was only limited number of old neighbors visited my house.

This year, for the first time, my family organized a small gathering for new neighbors who also just moved into the neighborhood. They are all from the same development phase as me.


In a small group, it is easier to get to know each other. The main hall is comfortable enough to have more than twenty people at a time. But, my wife and I decided to have this special gathering to get to know the new neighbors.






Half of us are property investors. And one of us is a full time property investor. It means he has no other income but only by property buying and selling.


The women were enjoying the fresh air at the outside of the house.





We enjoy each other company until past mid-night.

No comments: