Thursday, January 14, 2016

New House Renovation Part 2

     My contractor has done a superb job. These are the 2nd week work progress. The weather was also good. There was alomst no rain while the foundation work was done. Thus the work was done without any interruption.





     This is the new kitchen area. The original kitchen and store room were torn down to become the main dining hall. The new kitchen was planned so that my wife have large space to work on the dishes especially when we organize any function or kenduri. However, a reminder: the bigger the kitchen, the more effort is needed to ensure its cleanliness. I would not get involve in its maintenance operation even though once in a while I prefer to cook myself.






     The main door is facing the fence's front walls while the windows on the left is facing the fence's walls on the left.







No comments: