Monday, April 23, 2007

Awards


Some of my awards are:
1. Bronze for INTERNATIONAL INVENTION, INNOVATION, INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION (ITEX) 2000
Normally, exhibitor has one or two products or prototypes to be displayed. Our booth had seven projects to be displayed, making the booth very cramped. The good thing was people for MIMOS Berhad was impressed with our booth that a direct negotiation was initiated to invite us to become their consultants.

2. BOOTH PALING MESRA, INATEX UTM 2000
This participation leads to the above participation. Since there were many final year students involve in our booth either to display their works or entertaining junior students, we were given the most Friendly Booth of the year.

3. Participating in INATEX 2005
After many years of inactivity or not participating in the university exhibition, I decided to enter the exhibition. I displayed my enhance programmable logic controller where instead of using Ladder Logic Diagram only, my design use both Ladder Logic design and BASIC language. The most frustrating part was there were not many industry participation or visitors. Even, my department exhibition (MiCE Exhibition) has much better industry participation.

4. Finalist in the first Philips Young Inventors Challenge 2005
I encourage my students to enter this exhibition in order to promote themselve, oppurtunity to practice their engineering skills, and job potential.

5. First Texas Instrument DSP Design competition 2001

No comments: